🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra > Brother Delta bug?

Christian Genzel (32) on 7/3/2008 9:02 AM · Permalink · Report

OK, so I found Brother Delta in the Wildabar Caverns. He tells me to seek out the next brother in the Arachnoid Caverns - but the quest to find Delta never disappears from my list of quests, and the brother in the Arachnoid Caverns doesn't recognize me. Also, Delta is supposed to give me an artefact (probably another Quatloo Coin), but he never does so. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a patch or a way to work around this?

St. Martyne (3648) on 7/3/2008 9:15 AM · Permalink · Report

Yeah, it's a known bug.

Walkthrough by Wong Chee Kong, 11/21/1991.

Updated by VOLUME ([email protected])

Look for the brothers: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Zeta. Due to a bug in the program, you'll never complete this quest.

The southernmost island is known as the Rainbow Island, as told by the brothers. Brother Zeta is supposed to reveal the date as to when the shell of serenity can be retrieved. But due to a bug in the program, this day is never told. According to New Worlds Computing personnel, the day is 99. You can only get a single shell per year, so don't miss it.

And, God, please make someone make another M&M or Wizardry style RPG (M&M is better though ;-)). Pretty please?

Christian Genzel (32) on 7/25/2008 3:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Thanks!!

Oh yes, a new game in the style of Might & Magic 3-5 would be terrific!