Not an American user?
DescriptionCalifornia Games II is the sequel to the smash hit 1988 game.
This time you compete in: hang-gliding, jetski, skateboarding, body boarding and snow boarding.
- "Jogos de Verão II" -- Brazilian SEGA Master System title
- "カリフォルニアゲームズII" -- Japanese spelling
- "Calgames 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
- California Games series
- Drivable Vehicle: Jet Ski
- Epyx "Games" series
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Nov, 1993||7 out of 12||58|
|Sega Pro (UK)||Jul, 1994||58 out of 100||58|
|Sega Power||Sep, 1993||43 out of 100||43|
|Sega Master Force||Sep, 1993||32 out of 100||32|
|Player One||Nov, 1993||25 out of 100||25|
|Joypad||Nov, 1993||16 out of 100||16|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Adlib or Tandy Sound?||2||Rwolf (18276)
Jan 07, 2018
Body BoardingIf more than one player is competing on the Body-Boarding event, one of them is in for a bad surprise: once the character jumps off the deck, he'll be eaten by a shark (just like the Jaws movie poster). Of course he doesn't die, it's just a prank!
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
Tibes80 (1567) added California Games II (SEGA Master System) on Jul 24, 2003
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.