DescriptionCool Spot is a colorful 2D platform game featuring the 7-Up mascot as the main protagonist. The game objective is fairly simple and straightforward. The player character has to collect enough number of cool points throughout each level in order to find and rescue his captured uncool Spot buddies and complete the game.
- "Spot and the Quest for Cool" -- Informal title
- "クールスポット" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the SEGA Master System release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Sega Master Force||Dec, 1993||91 out of 100||91|
|Mega Force||Dec, 1993||88 out of 100||88|
|Player One||Dec, 1993||86 out of 100||86|
|Sega Force||Dec 09, 1993||83 out of 100||83|
|Mean Machines||Dec, 1993||82 out of 100||82|
|Mega Fun||Nov, 1993||74 out of 100||74|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 04, 2010||14 out of 20||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
FilesIn the PC version, there are two batch files (UKVER.BAT and USVER.BAT) in the Cool Spot game directory. UKVER.BAT makes the game "British" by removing the 7-up logo from the bottle displayed in the title screen. USVER.BAT on the other hand returns the 7-up logo.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1995 – #3 Best Dexterity Game in 1994 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Game Map (Sega Master System) ()
- Let's Play Advergames (judge reinhold's playthrough of several advergames, including this one, on the Let's Play Archive)
- Wikipedia: Cool Spot (Information about Cool Spot at Wikipedia)
festershinetop (9633) added Cool Spot (SEGA Master System) on Apr 23, 2004