Klax Trivia (SEGA Master System)
1001 Video GamesKlax appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Arcade versionStrictly speaking, this isn't a coin-op conversion per se, as the home and arcade versions were developed alongside each other. The top home versions (PC, Amiga and ST) are identical to the arcade game.
Atari 2600 versionAccording to AtariProtos.com, this was the last game released for the Atari 2600 by Atari. Although it was ported to the NTSC format, it was never released in that format.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #2 Best Dexterity Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #26 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #67 “Readers' Top 100”
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Oddities
- Power Play
- Issue 01/1991 - Best Puzzle Game in 1990 (Amiga, Atari ST and C64 versions)
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 - Best Puzzle Game in 1990