DescriptionYour job is to basically find the end-of-level boss, and then defeat it to obtain the key that will open the level exit, but your task is made difficult by the planet's inhabitants. Get the jet-pack to make it easier to navigate the level and shoot any inhabitants that get in the way. These inhabitants will leave behind something that you can get to increase your score, and the inhabitants will eventually regenerate. If any one of them touches you while you have the jet-pack, you land on the ground or the nearest platform, and have to get it again; and the same rule applies to the key.
- "Quartet 2" -- Arcade 2 player version title
- "Mobile Quartet" -- Mobile Sega Ages title
- "Double Target: Cynthia no nemuri" -- Japanese SEGA Master System title
- "Double Target" -- Japanese SEGA Master System in-game title
Part of the Following Group
|Quartet? More like Duet?||James Evans (42)|
|Génération 4||1987||90 out of 100||90|
|Sega Does||Dec 14, 2014||B||75|
|Tilt||Dec, 1987||13 out of 20||65|
|Sega-16.com||Aug 25, 2016||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Map (Sega Master System) (Maps of all levels of the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.