missing cover art
DescriptionThe follow-up to Puyo Puyo is, like its predecessor, a falling block game in which the goal is to combine four or more blocks (Puyos) of the same color, which then disappear. The remaining Puyos will then fall down and can produce combos which can cause special blocks (Nuisance Puyos, that can only be destroyed by eliminating adjacent Puyos) to appear on the enemy's field.
This game includes a story mode, in which Arle (the main character) fights against computer enemies, a vs player mode, a four player mode (SNES only), and an endless mode (SNES only).
There are no SEGA Saturn user screenshots for this game.
There are 114 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ぷよぷよ通" -- Japanese spelling
- "す〜ぱ〜ぷよぷよ通" -- Japanese SNES spelling
- "噗呦噗呦2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Super Puyo Puyo 2" -- SNES title
- "Puyo Puyo Tsû" -- Japanese pun title
- "Puyo Puyo CD 2" -- TurboGrafx title
- "Puyo Puyo 2: Ketteiban" -- PSX title
- "PuyoPuyo 2" -- Alternate spelling
- "Puyo Pop" -- Export title
- "Pocket PyoPuyo 2" -- Japanese Game Boy in-game title
- "Pocket Puyo Puyo 2" -- Game Boy title
Part of the Following Groups
- PlayStation the Best series
- Protagonist: Female
- Puyo Puyo games
- Puyo-Puyo / Madō Monogatari universe
- Puyo Puyo variants
- Satakore (SegaSaturn Collection) releases
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Lyrics, Composer, Arrangements (作詞・作曲・編曲):
Lyrics, Composer, Arrangements, Vocal (作詞・作曲・編曲・唄):