Forums > Game Forums > Suikoden > Sheer rarity

chiliflamingo (284) on 10/16/2008 7:30 PM · Permalink · Report

I've been looking for this game for literally years, nearly a decade now. Does anybody have any tips on how to obtain a copy of this fantastic game for less than the price of a used Ferrari? I'm in England and I think only a very small amount were made for Europe or something, I've literally only ever seen one copy with my own eyes (and believe me, I look in just about every market, trade-in shop and charity shop I see). The one copy I have ever seen was one I rented over and over again when I was young. To think I would now kill for a copy of this game (well, maybe not kill, just slightly maim). Hey, if anybody's got a couple of spare copies just lying around and is feeling charitable, I would, y'know, be okay with taking such a burden from you. Hey, optimism never hurt...

St. Martyne (3648) on 10/17/2008 12:58 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Have you considered the method of online purchasing? It seems it is available in abundance on Ebay. Link

chiliflamingo (284) on 10/17/2008 3:07 PM · Permalink · Report

Well I've looked in god knows how many online shops, but the cheapest I can generally find it for is £80, I haven't looked at ebay in a while, I shall do that. Cheers