missing cover art
DescriptionSesame Street: Search & Learn Adventures is an educational game for children aged three to six based on the Sesame Street franchise. It teaches problem solving, critical thinking, real-world skills, shapes & colours, and matching & sorting through different activities as children help Sherlock Hemlock with his detective work with three difficulty levels. The friends are ready for a picknick and they want to bring along a lot of supplies. The magician Mumford suggests creating a magic basket, but by doing so all the supplies disappear. It is up to the player to locate all the six missing items.
There are different locations to visit where clicking hotspots often triggers short animations. Each location has a mini-game or activity to earn the item. They are:
- Big Bird's Pack It Up: help Big Bird identify remember and match pairs of objects.
- Room Service: learn about number identification and food groups as you help Grover deliver meals to the right rooms in the hotel.
- The Recycling Game: help Oscar sort through his trash separating the paper glass and metal from the junk.
- What's Wrong with the Picture: find the things that don't belong in the Count's magic picture.
- Which Item Does Not Belong: at the Furry Arms hotel Grover has gotten his guests' things all mixed up. Which one doesn't fit with the others?
- The Window Game: match shapes and colors and help the Count put together his stained glass window.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Sesamstrasse: Such- und Lernabenteuer" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: TV series
- Jim Henson licensees
- Protagonist: P.I. (Private Investigator)
- Sesame Street licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.