missing cover art
DescriptionThe sequel to Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The game concept is still the same, though they did improve a lot of features that one may consider 'disturbing' from RTK I (e.g. Generals dying easily due to disease, etc.). RTK can be said to be much more 'stable' where players no longer have to worry that much about time length in the game, as the game take a slower time rate to allow the players to build up their forces without much interference. The RTK II gameplay and interface is closely similar to Nobunaga's Ambition II.
There are no Sharp X1 user screenshots for this game.
There are 92 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "超級三國志2" -- Chinese SNES spelling (traditional)
- "スーパー三國志Ⅱ" -- Japanese SNES spelling
- "三国志II" -- Japanese spelling
- "三国志2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Super Sangokushi 2" -- Japanese SNES title
- "Sanguozhi 2" -- Chinese title
- "Sangokushi II" -- Japanese title
- "RTK 2" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Inspiration: Literature
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms series
- Setting: Chinese
- Setting: Chinese Three Kingdoms era
There are no reviews for the Sharp X1 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|What year and location can one find Huang Zhong (96 war) in Scenario 1?||1||Paul Montoya
Aug 23, 2019
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.