DescriptionKiss of Murder is an adventure game set in a parallel world to Manhattan Requiem. While it features the same graphics and set of characters as that title, it has a completely different story. In Manhattan a large blue sapphire has been stolen and a young woman named Sarah Shields who worked at a jewelry store has been murdered. Insurance investigator Judd Gregory has contacted the private detective J.B. Harold and asked him for help with the case. Gameplay involves going to various locations in New York, talking to people, interrogating suspects, finding clues and gathering evidence.
Early releases of the game (PC-88, X68000, FM-7, X1 and PC-98) are add-ons and require Manhattan Requiem to play. Later iterations became stand-alone.
There are no promo images for this game
- "殺意の接吻" -- Japanese spelling
- "刑事J.B.ハロルドの事件簿 キス・オブ・マーダー" -- Nintendo Switch title spelling
- "Keiji J.B. Harold no Jikenbo: Kiss of Murder" -- Nintendo Switch title
- "J.B.ハロルドの事件簿 殺意の接吻" -- Windows spelling (alternate)
- "J.B.ハロルドの事件簿 キス・オブ・マーダー" -- Windows title spelling
- "J.B. Harold no Jikenbo: Kiss of Murder" -- Windows title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
MusicYoshihiko Miyazaki's music for this game appears on the compilation album J.B. Harold Sound Collection Scene 1.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.