DescriptionYou must save the Aquadome! But is it in more danger from an inside traitor, or a vicious sea monster? As a famous inventor and scientist, you will use your inventions and skills to save the day.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Seastalker - You and the Ultramarine Bioceptor - An Infocom Junior Adventure" -- Tag-lined title ("You" is replaced with the player's typed in name)
- "Seastalker: Dive Deep into Danger" -- Tag-lined title
- "Sea Quest" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
|A short and sweet adventure for kids and novices||DOS||RussS (819)|
|Computer Games||Atari 8-bit||Feb, 1985||A||100|
|Computer Games||Commodore 64||Feb, 1985||A||100|
|Tilt||Atari ST||Mar, 1987||14 out of 20||70|
|All Game Guide||Macintosh||1998||70|
|SPAG||DOS||Mar 02, 1995||5.2 out of 10||52|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Atari 8-bit||Mar, 1985||5 out of 10||50|
|Happy Computer||DOS||Dec, 1984||Unscored||Unscored|
|64'er||Commodore 64||Aug, 1984||Unscored||Unscored|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apple II||Oct, 1984||Unscored||Unscored|
|Happy Computer||Apple II||Dec, 1984||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSea Stalker slightly broke away from Infocom's all text standard, by featuring a radar screen on the sub that would be displayed at the top of the screen while the game text would be windowed at the bottom.
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Seastalker.)