DescriptionTraffic Department 2192 is a top-down shooter focused around an original sci-fi storyline and dialogues, combined with fierce action sequences.
You are Lt. Velasquez, a pilot in the Seche Traffic Department, an organization which now serves as the people's army in repelling the invading Vultures. Velasquez has a personal grudge against the Vultures because, when she was a small child, they destroyed her father's hoverskid as he was returning from a long mission. The game progresses through a complex storyline with many twists and turns with well-rounded action sequences in the middle.
The game comprises three distinct episodes.
- Episode Alpha : Process of Elimination
- Episode Beta : Cyborg Psychosis
- Episide Gamma : Ultimatum
There are no promo images for this game
- "T.D. 2192" -- US title (media)
Part of the Following Group
|PC Player (Germany)||Sep, 1994||Unscored||Unscored|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Now considered freeware?||7||Pseudo_Intellectual (60501)
Feb 23, 2008
TriviaIn July, 2007, John Pallett-Plowright re-released this game under a Creative Commons license, effectively making the game freeware.
Related Web Sites
- Crap Shoot (A humorous review of the game on PC Gamer)
- Traffic Department 2192 - RGB Classic Games (Includes downloads of the shareware episode, original full version and Creative Commons release of the full version.)
- Traffic Department 2192 - Wikipedia (article about the game in the open encyclopedia)