DescriptionWarlords is the first expansion of Civilization IV. It includes:
- A new unit for all civs, the warlord (a military leader) who provides new abilities to units.
- A unique building for each civ, as they have a special unit in the original game.
- 6 new civilizations
- 10 new leaders
- A new diplomatic option, the vassal state
- 2 new traits for leaders
- 3 new wonders, including the Chinese Great Wall you can view from space.
- 6 historical game scenarios
- "文明帝國 IV：戰神" -- Chinese title (traditional)
- "シヴィライゼーション４ ウォーロード" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game industry News (GiN)||Windows||Oct 04, 2006||90|
|Gamers' Temple, The||Windows||Jun 24, 2008||88 out of 100||88|
|4Players.de||Windows||Aug 09, 2006||86 out of 100||86|
|Worth Playing||Windows||Aug 28, 2006||8.6 out of 10||86|
|PC Powerplay||Windows||Jul 26, 2006||85 out of 100||85|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Aug, 2006||81 out of 100||81|
|HonestGamers||Windows||Aug 16, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|EmpireOnline.com||Windows||Jul 28, 2006||80|
|Meristation||Windows||Jul 26, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows||Oct, 2006||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Warlords Takes Civilization Building Into New Worlds (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Civilization IV: Warlords (November, 2006).)
Original Creator of Civilization: