DescriptionGods and Kings is the first add-on for Sid Meier's Civilization V. Includes the following content:
- New civilizations such as Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, the Celts, Ethiopia, the Huns, the Maya, the Netherlands and Sweden
- 9 new wonders (Terracotta Army, the Great Mosque of Djenne, Hubble Space Telescope)
- 13 new buildings (Bomb Shelter, Constabulary, Police Station, Shrine)
- 27 new units (Cataphract, Gatling Gun, Hussar, Horse Archer, Landship, Privateer, Triplane)
- Reintroduces religions to the series including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Tengrism and Zoroastrianism
- New scenarios: Into the Renaissance, Fall of Rome and Empires of the Smoky Skies
- New types of city-states, religious and mercantile
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage operations
- Reworked combat system and AI
- Changed naval combat system. Naval units are split into two different types, melee and ranged.
Part of the Following Groups
- Civilization series
- Civilization V series
- Game with Creator's name
- Middleware: Fork Particle
- Sid Meier's licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|Vandal Online||Windows||Jun 18, 2012||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Darkstation||Windows||Jul 06, 2012||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Jul 23, 2012||89 out of 100||89|
|Eurogamer.cz||Windows||Jul 18, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.se||Windows||Aug 01, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Windows||Jun 25, 2012||4 out of 5||80|
|Games.cz||Windows||Jul 02, 2012||7 out of 10||70|
|Inside Gaming||Windows||Jul 16, 2012||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Metro.co.uk||Windows||Jun 22, 2012||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Windows||Jun 21, 2012||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Original Creator of Civilization:
Project Art Director: