Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
After nearly decimating all of mankind over three centuries ago, humanity looked to the stars to rebuild their past glory. With the invention of terraforming technology, self-sustaining, man-made ecosystems and reliable space travel, large off-planet colonies and mining posts were soon established to feed the ever-growing human population. The power of the human race grew. However, with power comes corruption. With corruption comes imbalance. With imbalance comes unrest. With unrest comes war.
Play as Captain Junius Fahrenheit, a soldier of the United Terran Vanguard onboard the state-of-the-art ship, the Sierra, as him and his crew are thrown into humanity’s first interplanetary war. Tasked to protect Earth and free its colonies from under the Ares Confederacy of Mars’ grasp, there’s no question that he must fight to protect everything he stands for…
But what exactly is it he stands for? Who is right? Who is wrong? Does it even matter? Perhaps there’s more to this than meets the eye.
- Based on the indie game OPSD: Operation Space Defense
- Real-time strategic gameplay
- 1080p visuals
- Over 500,000 words split over four episodes, ten main story chapters, and twenty side quests
- Ship and loadout customization
- You only have so much time to act! Your decision of which missions to pursue and combat performance determine the state of the war and its survivors. Taking one opportunity is closing another!
- Six characters to befriend one on one... maybe it’ll lead to romance?
- Elaborate relationship system where your actions impact how deep your friendship runs
- Wibbly wobbly weird stuff! (Not guaranteed)
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 18 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Sierra Ops: Episode 1 - Collapsing Daybreak" -- Steam tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Sierra Ops (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.