Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long lost holy artefacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup! Super tight gameplay and wonderful pixel graphics make Sigi a light-hearted and loving 8-bit adventure to enjoy.
- 8-bit pixel graphics and chiptune soundtrack (Saskrotch) !
- Detailed animation, parallax backgrounds, and solid game design.
- Hordes of goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights.
- Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
Collect all letters and hidden treasures to complete 100% of the game!
Platformer junkies and speedrunners could finish Sigi in around 30 minutes!
For everyone else, completing the story mode will take roughly 1 hour.
But beware! Aiming for a score of 100% will put you to the test!
Are you a standard player or a gamepad master?
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Sigi: Un Pet pour Mélusina" -- French title
- "Sigi: Un pedo para Melusina" -- Spanish title
- "Sigi: Ein Furz für Melusina" -- German title
- "Sigi: A um pum de Melusina" -- Portuguese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Inner Circle Games Network||Nintendo Switch||Sep 09, 2018||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Garage Band Gamers||PlayStation 4||Sep 05, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|The Game Hoard||Nintendo Switch||Jan 15, 2019||4 out of 7||57|
|Way Too Many Games||Xbox One||Sep 21, 2018||5 out of 10||50|
|TrueAchievements||Xbox One||Sep 16, 2018||2 out of 5||40|
|Video Chums||Nintendo Switch||Sep 14, 2018||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.