Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Welcome to Silent Depth, a WWII 3d submarine simulation for your PC.
Being a member of the Silent Service of the US Navy you take command of a Gato/Balao class submarine and go on extended patrols in the dangerous waters of the Pacific in world war II. Your task is to attack Japanese merchant ships without being caught by destroyer escorts either using your torpedo weapons or your deck gun in a realistic environment. Control your submarine, use your strengths and find the weak spots of your enemy. Only that way you have a chance to survive this thrilling 3d simulation. Run silent, run deep!
- Real day/night cycles with realistic sun/moon/star settings and lighting
- Different weather conditions with changed visibility (including fog, rain)
- Realistic water
- A huge world: The whole Pacific!
- Realistic damage models, repair your submarine, prioritize your tasks dependent whether your submarine is surfaced or not
- Sink enemy ships with torpedoes or your deck gun
- More than 10 different ships to encounter like battleships, carriers, destroyers, cruisers, tankers, troop transporters, freighters, submarines
- Different kind of fleets, single targets, with and without escorts are being generated
- Three difficulty levels
- Different water quality settings depending on your hardware
We'll be glad to receive feedback, though, before committing any bad ratings, think about telling us, so we can find a solution together!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Silent Depth: 3D Submarine Simulation (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.