Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Twinfinite||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||4 out of 5||80|
|WCCFtech||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||15 out of 20||75|
|Shacknews||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||7 out of 10||70|
|Spazio Games||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||7 out of 10||70|
|Multiplayer.it||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||7 out of 10||70|
|Way Too Many Games||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Revolution||Windows||Jun 25, 2019||3 out of 5||60|
|Digitally Downloaded||PlayStation 4||Jun 28, 2019||60|
|Slant||PlayStation 4||Jun 26, 2019||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Sinking City (official website)