Not an American user?
DescriptionThe magic crystal has broken. And so inquisitive Smurf and Smurfette are teleported through time and all around the world. Sadly they discover that the whole world suffers from pollution. They set off to find the 21 crystals in each area and smurf the world's rubbish in order to get back to their European village.
So you as male Smurf or female Smurfette should travel from one continent to another. The continents represent North Pole, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and Australia, and each of them consists of 3 levels. On each level character should collect certain number of crystal shards, which in sum gives 21 crystal shards. During the level character should collect other items to raise a score, avoid or eliminate the enemies specific for each area jumping over them, swim somewhere, or run away from cougar.
Certain parts of the game may be accessed via password.
The game is available in French/English/Spanish/German.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Smurfs 2: Smurf the World" -- In-game title
- "The Smurfs 2" -- English In-game title (European version)
- "Smurfarna reser runt jorden" -- Swedish title
- "Los Pitufos Viajan por el Mundo" -- Spanish title
- "Los Pitufos 2" -- Spanish in-game title
- "Les Schtroumpfs 2" -- French in-game title
- "Les Schroumpfs: Autour du monde" -- French title
- "I Puffi a Zonzo per il Mondo" -- Italian title
- "Die Schlümpfe Reisen um die Welt" -- German title
- "Die Schlümpfe 2" -- German in-game title
- "De Smurfen verkennen de wereld" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
|Just Smurfing Around||Game Gear||Kayburt (16359)|
|Total! (Germany)||Game Boy||Oct, 1996||2.25 out of 6||75|
|Video Games||Game Gear||May, 1995||70 out of 100||70|
|Joypad||Game Boy||Oct, 1996||70 out of 100||70|
|Mega Fun||Game Boy||Oct, 1996||55 out of 100||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.