Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Snail Trek - Chapter 4: The Final Fondue is the final in a series of four "20 minute adventures" where you take on the role of a crew of snails on a journey to a new home world.
In the style of the early Sierra Online adventure games, Snail Trek has colorful EGA-ish graphics and a text parser interface. Relive the nostalgia in these bite-sized adventures - but without all the pain. Autosaves, a text parser with auto-suggest, and puzzles with no dead ends, all combine to bring this old genre into the modern era.
In Chapter 4, it seems like the end is near. You've fallen into a trap and your entire civilization may be doomed. Can you muster your courage and cleverness one last time to save the day?
- Switchable characters - solve puzzles by having the snails work together.
- Autosaves - no need to save every few minutes (though you still can if you want).
- A text parser with both auto-suggest and auto-correct - fat finger your way to puzzle glory (but you can turn them off if you want to suffer more greatly).
- A text parser that understands what objects are in front of you, so you can be lazy and just type things like 'get' or 'look'.
- CRT emulation mode that gives those pixels an ever-so-slightly fuzzy look.
- A stereophonic score.
- Cute snails.
- Deaths (but hey, autosaves).
- No dead ends! Puzzle your way around with impunity!
- Widescreen aspect ratio, since monitors are more rectangular now.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Snail Trek: Chapter 4 - The Final Fondue (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.