4 out of 4 people found this review helpfulwrite a review of this game
read more reviews by Trey Barrow
read more reviews for this game
SummaryGreat Game But Hard
The Good1. The fact that they put just enough diversity in the different levels to make each one it's own. Through the first 6 levels you focus alot on jumping and grabbing onto ledges, but in the last four levels the mood seems to shift to focusing on combat not that you don't still jump, believe me your gonna be jumping through the entire game. When you grow into adult Simba you get many more attacks.
2.The graphics are incredible for a 16 bit console. Vibrant colors will entertain your eyes until you stop playing
3. They stuck to the locations well, they even made a level for the classic Hakuna Matata song and I Just Can't Wait To Be King.
4. The soundtrack is straight from the movie and the quality is beyond the games of it's day.
5. The game is actually very hard making it a game for adults as well.
The Bad1. They didn't seem to back the storyline up very much, You don't have a clue why you go into exile, you never see Mufasa die, you don't realize that Scar is the enemy till the last level. and Timon and Pumba only appear in mini games,No Nala, even the other version of the game on GBC had you fight her before you recognize her, she is quite an important part of the story.
2. The game is too hard for younger kids who may be attracted to the characters and story.
3. Not enough types of enemy's.