DescriptionMahjong Gokū Tenjiku is a mahjong tournament between characters from Xi You Ji ("Journey to the West"), the classic Chinese novel. The player can choose to play as either of the four "good" characters from Xi You Ji: the Buddhist monk Xuan Zang, the famous monkey Sun Wukong, the pig Bajie, and Xuan Zang's pupil Wujing. They compete against the variety of Xi You Ji villains. The player can choose a location to set a mahjong game in, and adapt most of mahjong rules to his own liking in a special menu.
- "麻雀悟空 天竺" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Mahjong
- Inspiration: Book - Xi You Ji / Journey to the West
- Launch title: PlayStation (Japan)
- Launch title: Saturn (Japan)
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.