DescriptionThe sequel to Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The game concept is still the same, though they did improve a lot of features that one may consider 'disturbing' from RTK I (e.g. Generals dying easily due to disease, etc.). RTK can be said to be much more 'stable' where players no longer have to worry that much about time length in the game, as the game take a slower time rate to allow the players to build up their forces without much interference. The RTK II gameplay and interface is closely similar to Nobunaga's Ambition II.
- "超級三國志2" -- Chinese SNES spelling (traditional)
- "スーパー三國志Ⅱ" -- Japanese SNES spelling
- "三国志II" -- Japanese spelling
- "三国志2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Super Sangokushi 2" -- Japanese SNES title
- "Sanguozhi 2" -- Chinese title
- "Sangokushi II" -- Japanese title
- "RTK 2" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Inspiration: Literature
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms series
- Setting: Chinese
- Setting: Chinese Three Kingdoms era
|Probably the easiest of the early Historical Simulation Series games from Koei||Scott G (794)|
|Play Time||Jun, 1993||65 out of 100||65|
|Video Games||Jul, 1992||65 out of 100||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.