Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
It Takes a Team
In Sonic Boom™: Shattered Crystal, Amy discovers a secret ancient language and manuscript detailing the history and whereabouts of a Lost Crystal of Power. The evil and vile villain, Lyric, kidnaps Amy in his eagerness to get his claws on this long-forgotten power that has been hidden throughout the jungles and canyons of a mysterious new island.
Sonic must team up with Tails, Knuckles and new friend Sticks to trace Amy’s footsteps and save her from the clutches of Lyric and his robot army. By working as a team, they will prove they are stronger together than they are apart.
PLUS: Unique collectibles featured in the Nintendo 3DS version will unlock special content on the Wii U version via local communication.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Sonic Toon: Island Adventure" -- Japanese title
- "Sonic Boom: Le Cristal Brisé" -- French title
- "Sonic Boom: Frammenti Di Cristallo" -- Italian title
- "Sonic Boom: El Cristal Roto" -- Spanish title
- "Sonic Boom: Der Zerbrochene Kristall" -- German title
- "ソニックトゥーン アイランドアドベンチャー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Nov 27, 2014||55 out of 100||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.