Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
"Sometimes I remember things that didn’t happen, does it happen to you?"
Mystical puzzle quest game in a gloomy minimalism style will tell you a story of a person who's got himself into a camera, and from which there is no way out it seems. Experimental gameplay diluted with a pinch of a philosophy, that's what SORE is.
The game gives the following opportunities:
- To think over objectivity of player's actions aiming at achieving the desired.
- To live through the pain of accepting the inevitable reality which finally will grant freedom.
- To understand an importance of inner human freedom in common life.
- To try a chaotic cocktail of an experimental gameplay, a quest and a gloomy atmosphere which provides a fake chance.
- To feel the "five steps of acceptance" by yourself.
- To fail with seeking out the ending you want but find it's brother which has to be accepted.
- To find a symbolism there where it is not.
- Not to find a symbolism there where it is.
- To dive into melancholy.
- To imagine your plotting in which you will believe.
- To recall that what was forgotten.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Sore (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.