Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Welcome to the Soviet Lunapark!
Admire the magnificent creations of Dr Pavlov. Immerse yourself in the brilliantly crafted world of thinking machines and disgusting corpses, hungry for the living flesh!
In Soviet Lunapark VR you will be able to choose one of four characters with unique abilities: an engineer who can stop the time, a nurse who can tame the zombies, or try other crazy bastards. You will take part in the dramatic events that took place at the facility №3826 when everything went out of the control. Unless, of course, you can survive and not sink into the madness.
• Play solo or with other players in co-op mode supporting up to 4 players. You always can revive your friends if they die. Communicate, help each other or compete.
• Stunning graphics in the unique setting of the Soviet Union!
•Each character has its own abilities and different characters perfectly complement each other. You'll be able to slow down time, push back the enemies, use an electric discharge shield and many more.
• Two types of movement - teleportation and locomotion. Both right-handed and left-handed controls support.
• Each level has its own unique mechanics - puzzles, small cutscenes, story and bosses.
• Relax and have fun on an abandoned Soviet paradise island, which used to be a USSR High Command resort. Play hamster arcade machine with your friends - compete who can nail more Nazi hamsters in 60 seconds! Find many more interesting ways to spend your time on the Soviet island!
Follow our updates - a few new arenas and a story mode on large maps will arrive shortly to the Soviet Lunapark.
The game supports only HTC Vive and Oculus Rift now.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Soviet Lunapark closing it's virtual doorsThe servers hosting Soviet Lunapark VR were closed on the 1st of March 2019 and the game couldn't be bought anymore from the Steam Store as the team decided to focus solely on their next big project Atomic Heart. All development and and support also was terminated from that moment on.
Related Web Sites
- Soviet Lunapark VR (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.