Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Space Hulk: Tactics is a faithful adaptation of the board game Space Hulk, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, bringing a unique twist to the cult classic formula. Engage in bloody battles through an immense Space Hulk - a twisted mass of asteroids, wrecked star ships, and debris – as either a squad of Terminator Space Marines or the deadly alien Genestealers. Which side will you choose?
Battle through two distinct, narrative-driven campaigns: lead a Blood Angels squad, which you will customise and upgrade as you progress, or take control of the Genestealers for the first time in a Space Hulk game!
Space Hulk: Tactics is based on the rules of the popular board game, given a fresh new spin in the form of the unique Card system. Cards provide more ways to customize your squad and allow you to turn the tide of battle with powerful abilities that trigger game-changing effects when used at the right moment.
Test your skills against other players in the expansive online competitive multiplayer. Command a swarm of Genestealers or a custom squad of different unit types from one of four Space Marine Chapters available – the Blood Angels, the Space Wolves, the Ultramarines, and the Dark Angels. The game includes a built-in intuitive map creation tool, to design your own original maps with custom objectives, and share them with other players!
- A faithful adaptation of the Warhammer 40,000 board game Space Hulk, with a fresh twist to the classic rules
- Engage in bloody tactical battles aboard a gigantic Space Hulk
- Play through two campaigns from the point of view of the Blood Angels, and for the first time in a Space Hulk game, the deadly Genestealers!
- Customize your units of Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and even Genestealers with hundreds of cosmetic items, cards, and equipment.
- Challenge players online, playing either Genestealers or one of four Space Marines Chapters
- Create and share your own missions with an intuitive map creation tool
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Windows||Oct 11, 2018||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Way Too Many Games||Windows||Oct 16, 2018||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Oct 30, 2018||73 out of 100||73|
|GameAwards.ru||Windows||Oct 23, 2018||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox One||Oct 16, 2018||14 out of 20||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Oct 16, 2018||14 out of 20||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Oct 16, 2018||14 out of 20||70|
|PSX-Sense||PlayStation 4||Nov 03, 2018||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Wireframe||PlayStation 4||Nov 22, 2018||55 out of 100||55|
|Big Boss Battle (B3)||Xbox One||Oct 24, 2018||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Space Hulk: Tactics (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.