missing cover art
Playstation.com (from Ad Blurbs)Speakeasy, the new Fisticuffs League game that brings together rock-paper-scissors and fighting games to a competitive local multiplayer that is sure to be a hit at any party!
Heavily inspired by Rock-Paper-Scissors, Speakeasy is a local-multiplayer only fighting game that combines rapid action with intense strategy. Set in the bombastic and visually stunning 1920’s Roaring America, Speakeasy will be the center of any party thanks to a simple three-button control scheme that tests the nerves and patience of gamers with all skill levels!
- 6 Unique Characters Ready to Brawl!
- 5 Stunning Locations from 1920's America!
- Face off in Multiple Game Modes, including standard Versus, Twos, Threes, King of the Hill, and Tournament
- Unlock unique outfits, props, and game altering effects that add humor and variety to each fight!
- Local Multiplayer Only, 2-4 Players (up to 16 in Tournament Mode)
- No Online or Single Player Modes
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamegravy||Jan 16, 2015||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.