Special Forces: Nemesis Strike Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsFact Sheet (per GameSpot):
You belong to an elite force fighting against global counter-terrorism. Your team is made up of two crack agents poised to react to any threat. Stealth Owl is an infiltration expert, whose skills are accuracy and skydiving. Raptor uses weapons of mass destruction and favours close combat.
- The famous global anti-terrorist squad is back in 3D on console for a totally new gaming experience.
- The dynamic effects on impacts, shock waves and explosions are extraordinary!
- Two characters employing different skills , depending on the situation, provide a range of combat methods.
- A vast selection of weapons and equipment represent state-of-the-art, anti-terrorist technology and are inspired by the latest military technological developments.
- Terrifying aerial combat in free fall requiring precision and a highly developed sense of direction!
- Requisition vehicles and change tactics! Use jeeps, boats, hovercrafts, etc.
- Superb AI : Enemies react to situations, plan raids, retreats and strategic offensives.
Your main objective is to dismantle the NEMESIS network and retrieve the stolen technology. But by changing the chemical properties of certain proteins, the terrorists have made their fighters much more aggressive...
The game benefits from a cutting edge game engine and a specific physics system. You can destroy any kind of environment, requisition military vehicles and feel right at the centre of the action. For the first time, physics will have a major impact on how you play the game.
The weapons used in-game are the result of scientific research: amongst the varied arsenal are electromagnetic bombs and holographic gadgets to destabilise your enemies, LCD c orner-shot machine gun s, heat-seeking rocket launchers, drones, infra-red vision, sonar vision, etc.; brace yourself against the blast of each explosion, more real than reality!
Contributed by Jeanne (76454) on Apr 18, 2006.