Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Star Rage VRis a VR FPS that is set in the near future in space, in game, the player will be the saviour of the world. Fight the hostile alien species! And earn back out skies!
The story is set in 3216, Earth resources are completely depleted, humans have started their great escape project, to find a suitable home in other solar systems. The Federation has brought humanity into a new age and now is exploring the stars, though humanity has explored and colonised many stars and moons, but nothing every comes this easy, For many, have come before and are turned to dust under the skies.
In the game the player can use many different weapons to combat the alien menace, it has classic defend the point shooter mode and flying platform mode. Move from platform to platform to experience the fight and thrill from all angles. Different enemies paired with multiple different environments will bring you an experience like never before! Mysterious and wild desert planets, Evil and ruthless monsters, huge creatures that are almost big as a mountain, and robots that could be taller than a building! What are you waiting for! Pick up your controllers and be the hero!
- Action packed gameplay! Nothing is repeated!
- Revolutionary VR gameplay! Using full motion control and the VR helmet for the best experience.
- Excellently designed control and gameplay! Muti-technology breakthroughs designs that avoids the VR sickness.
- From swarms of bug to enemies big as mountains! A truly unique experience.
- Superior visual and depth of space display! Bringing you to the alien battlefield!
- Different and various weapons, face the battles with total control!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.