Not an American user?
DescriptionStar Ship contains three different arcade action games which can be played by one or two players.
- Star Ship These game variations are played from a first person point of view in your star ship. Your goal is to earn as many points as possible by shooting the various enemies and space debris. You have a time limit of 2 minutes 16 seconds in the one player versions. In the two player version the time limit is 4 minutes 32 seconds; for half of this time one player will be the star ship commander, and the other will control a space module and needs to dodge the star ships fire. The roles will be reversed for the second half of the time limit.
- Warp Drive These game variations are also played from a first person point of view. Your goal here is to travel as much distance as possible while avoiding the oncoming asteroids.
- Lunar Lander These game variations are played from a third person point of view. You need to pilot your star ship and successfully land on the constantly moving moon. One point is earned for each successful landing, and asteroids and other debris may get in your way and will deduct points if you crash. In the two player versions, one player controls the star ship and the other player controls the moon.
Each of these games feature several variations which control the game speed and level of difficulty.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Outer Space" -- Sears Tele-Games release
- "03 Star Ship" -- Title on the end label of original release
Part of the Following Group
|Breaking Ground - In a Lame Sort of Way||Atari 2600||eratik (124)|
|The most underrated video game of all time.||Atari 2600||Jeff Koss (5)|
|Woodgrain Wonderland||Atari 2600||Mar 08, 2018||D+||33|
|All Game Guide||Atari 2600||1998||30|
|Creative Computing||Atari 2600||Jul, 1978||Unscored||Unscored|
|The Video Game Critic||Atari 2600||May 14, 2001||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.