Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Captain your own space ship and roam the galaxy in 3D in this tactical space simulator with tons of RPG depth ! Space has never looked so inviting - but images can betray...
It has been two years since the end of the second Gemini war, the situation in the wartorn system is further from resolution than ever.
The collection of freedom fighters named Gemini League is now reduced to a small group, with no power or influence, after losing their leaders. The Empire meanwhile, has used the re-opened Starpoint to occupy the once renegade Gemini sector - and beyond.
A multitude of Imperial warship fleets and mammoth motherships have crushed every trace of opposition. The situation was looking bleak, when they suddenly halted their armada and re-shifted their focus on fortifying Starpoint with staggering numbers. Rumours soon spread that they were afraid of something coming after them through the T-gate, from what was supposed to be the core of the Empire. What are they running from that makes even the mighty Empire tremble?
Starpoint Gemini 2 will take players on a breath taking journey, with dark secrets and unimaginable twists that will finally unveil the incredible truth...
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system, now coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat.
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps.
- Use T-Gates, wormholes and riftways to travel faster around the Gemini system .
- Fifty diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a powerstruggle, with over 100 commodities to trade or plunder.
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options.
- Hire mercenary captains to follow you on your travels and share your fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on your ship (engineering, navigation, tactical).
- Random missions get generated depending on the player’s actions and allegiances.
- Over 70 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces.
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion.
- Advanced physics provided by NVIDIA PhysX technology
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamingTrend||Windows||Nov 06, 2014||90 out of 100||90|
|COGConnected / Canadian Online Gamers Network||Windows||Oct 07, 2014||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Gamer||Windows||Oct 09, 2014||80 out of 100||80|
|IGN Italia||Windows||Oct 10, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
|Hardcore Gamer Magazine||Windows||Oct 15, 2014||3.5 out of 5||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Oct 28, 2014||70 out of 100||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Oct 01, 2014||70 out of 100||70|
|Gamer.no||Windows||Oct 10, 2014||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||Dec 15, 2015||61 out of 100||61|
|4Players.de||Windows||Oct 10, 2014||59 out of 100||59|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Starpoint Gemini 2 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.