Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Prepare for a blast from the past! Titans have once ruled Gemini and it is time for them to conquer once again. Gemini has been quite forthcoming with Concord expansions, seemingly divided and warring among themselves, but is there more to it? Reveal the Mystery surrounding the Titans and their reappearance. Explore key events from the history of Gemini and deal with their consequences first-hand.
With the evolution of new technologies, old Titan sizes have become far too common, resulting in the stripping of their class and re-branding into the current versions of Battleships, Dreadnoughts and Carriers. But the time has come for Titans to rule Gemini once more. Foreign technologies allow yet another leap in size and power, so it is time for Titans to return to their rightful place.
- Experience an all-new storyline
- Three new Titan ships: Defiance, Legion and Juggernaut
- New conquest mechanics connected to the storyline
- Command Titan-class vessels in either Campaign or any of the Freeroam scenarios
- New Freeroam scenario designed for immediate Titan-ready content
- Unique "ultimate-aura" passive abilities of each of the Titan ships
- Show off acquired Titan vessels at Concordia with the Titans trophy system
START CONDITIONConquer the zone containing the Starpoint and two Gemini Stars, or expand your territory over the Gemini System. Additional condition for the Campaign scenario is to finish the Campaign.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords: Titans Return (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.