Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
- Build a squad of space mercenaries and explore a vast universe with 160,000+ Star Systems
- Direct your squad in turn-based ground battles against mutations and hostile forces
- Classless character progression and 240 perks allow for unrestricted customization. Specialize squad members or master all weapons skills
- Tons of gear which can be upgraded with Nano-Tech and component parts to customize your crew. All weapons and armor have five tiers of quality and millions of variants
- 40 ships to choose from - Each can be customized with various quality grades of equipment and specialized as cargo, mining, exploration or combat vessels
- Space combat utilizes energy management and a dedicated skill progression system
- Mine asteroids, refine raw ore and trade commodities on the Trade-Net - Set beacons in Star Systems to stream trade data and dominate the universal commodities market
- Scan planets to reveal exploration opportunities and resources that can be harvested using mining drones - a great way to earn money and gather resources that can be refined
- A living dynamic universe - Explore ancient civilizations, colonies, cave systems, and the ruins of hundreds of years of unrelenting warfare
- Accept bounties, follow the main story or explore - the choice is yours
Bringing back the nostalgia, excitement, and wonder of classic RPG's, Stellar Tactics will thrill you with a compelling narrative, deep strategic squad-based ground combat and rewarding open world space exploration. To survive, you will need to build your team's skills and equip your party and ships with the best weapons, armor, and equipment you can find. With 10,000 sectors, tens of thousands of solar systems and millions of planets to discover, you can spend countless hours exploring, fighting, trading and building a party of seasoned veterans that can dominate the challenges of deep space.
NOTE: This game is in Early Access - there may be bugs and the game does not yet contain all features planned for release.
Additional features in development:
You can see the development road-map posted on forums here: Development Road-Map
- Crafting system - Refine ore and dismantle equipment for component parts to build useful equipment for your team
- Repair system for your ships and ground-based equipment
- Stealth and trap system
- Devices that will allow the player to fit a total of 12 unique effects both beneficial and combat specific across their team members
- "Azimuth", a synergistic combat system, presents new challenges for strategic players
- Additional perks
- Extended narrative based on thousands of years of lore, intrigue and faction warfare
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Stellar Tactics (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.