DescriptionStephen King's F13 decks out your computer with a horror aesthetic, offering "deathtop" images, "screamsavers," and a trio of minigames. The capper is a novella entitled Everything's Eventual, a story that brings King's usual themes into a high-tech context.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Stephen King's F13: Strg, Alt,...Entsetzen!" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
|Peachy, if you're a King fan...||Windows||Dr.Bedlam (56)|
|Extreme commerce||Windows||phlux (4340)|
|Mac Ledge||Macintosh||May 29, 2000||60|
|All Game Guide||Windows||2000||60|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Feb 17, 2000||30 out of 100||30|
|GameSpot||Windows||Feb 07, 2000||2.6 out of 10||26|
|IGN||Windows||Mar 20, 2000||2.1 out of 10||21|
|Aftonbladet||Windows||Mar 06, 2000||20|
|games xtreme||Windows||Apr 20, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
|PC Zone||Windows||Aug 13, 2001||1.3 out of 10||13|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis came with a Limited Edition Mouse Pad.
Related Web Sites
- Crap Shoot (A humorous review on PC Gamer)
- F13 (2000) (VG) (information about the game on iMDb)
- Stephen King's F13, Virtual Horror For Your Computer (official website (archived))
- Wikipedia (Information about Stephen King's F13 at Wikipedia)