Stinky & Bäver (eng: Stinky & Stomper) is a Danish interactive TV game show similar to the Hugo games from the same company. The game is essentially a collection of mini games where Stinky the skunk and Stomper the beaver compete in eight different events with the goal of becoming the champion of the Forest Games (skogsspelen). Up to four players can take part of the tournament and it is also possible to play against AI opponents. The players are awarded points for each event based on position and when all events have been played a champion can be named. The tournament consists of the following events:
Box car rally
- The player races with his little box car down the slopes of a mountain and has to avoid hitting any obstacles. He can also push away his opponent by ramming into him.
- Works similarly to the rally, but on water.
- The player has to fell a tree and have it fall on a target
Fun with balls
- Basically a variant of boules. Each player has five balls to throw and the one that is closest to the walnut gets most points.
- The player uses a gun that shoots plums and has to shoot down hedgehogs. At the same time time he has to avoid shooting false hedgehogs that don't give any points.
Spin the wheel
- A trivia game where the player gets to spin a wheel which leads to a question about the game world.
- The player uses a gigantic boxing machine to hit a boulder with the goal of hitting a volcano.
- The obstacle race involves running fast and jumping over the obstacles that appear.
Once a tournament has been finished a hidden and secret event will become available that the player has to search for on the map.