DescriptionStronghold Crusader II is the sequel to the 2002 real-time strategy game Stronghold Crusader castle sim. The game uses a new 3D engine and features two single-player campaigns where you play either as the crusaders under Richard the Lionheart or the Arabians led by the Sultan of Syria. You need to manage your economy and control over 25 unique unit types, and their special abilities. Further the game offers a skirmish mode and a multiplayer mode with up to 8 players.
- "Twierdza: Krzyżowiec II" -- Polish title
- "Stronghold Crusader 2" -- GOG.com release title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Havok Vision Engine \ Vision \ Vulpine Vision
- Crowd funding (cancelled/unsuccessful)
- FireFly Studios' Stronghold series
- Games that include map/level editor
- Genre: Simulation - Castle / Fortress building
- Technology: PathEngine
There are no reviews for this game.
|Darkstation||Sep 26, 2014||90|
|Gaming Nexus||Sep 23, 2014||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Hooked Gamers||Oct 09, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
|Merlin'in Kazanı||Sep 25, 2014||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Gamer||Sep 23, 2014||64 out of 100||64|
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep 22, 2014||63 out of 100||63|
|Games.cz||Nov 13, 2014||6 out of 10||60|
|Girl Gamers UK||Oct 15, 2014||60|
|GameSpot||Oct 01, 2014||6 out of 10||60|
|4Players.de||Sep 25, 2014||59 out of 100||59|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Stronghold Crusader II (official website)