DescriptionStuart Little: Big City Adventures is a software title for children.
Stuart's adventure starts with him sailing his boat in the regatta across the pond in Central park. After the race he gets lost and finds himself on a deserted mini golf course. From here he must race home in his car, avoiding obstacles and picking up power ups along the way. When he gets home he plays with the model railway before scaling an obstacle course in the kitchen.
Each stage of the adventure is a mini game that can be played separately or as part of the adventure. During the adventure the games are timed and, if time runs out the player is returned to the start of that mini-game. The five mini-games in this title are;
- The Regatta Race game has Stuart sailing his boat, the Wasp, across the pond. The player holds down the mouse button to increase speed and uses the mouse to steer left and right. The object is to guide the boat between pairs of buoys that mark the course.
- The Big Mini Golf game consists of three holes of mini golf. Here the player moves the mouse to determine the direction of the shot, holds the mouse button down to increase the power of the shot, and releases to take the shot.
- The Park Challenge game is a side scrolling race game where the object is to get Stuart home. Again, holding down the mouse button increases Stuart's speed and moving the mouse manoeuvres his car to avoid obstacles which could slow him down. Not all obstacles are bad, some are power ups that he needs to get home.
- The Electric Train Adventure is more a puzzle than a race game. The object is to guide Stuart's train across the screen from left to right, collecting flags along the way. This is done by using the mouse to click on points along the track to route Stuart in the right direction.
- The final game is the Pantry Chase. This is a platform style game in which the object is to guide Stuart from the pantry back into the Little's house by jumping from point to point.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Absolute Quality, Inc.: