Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
A VR puzzle game developed specifically for the Oculus Touch and HTC Vive.
SUPER AMAZEBALLS is a dexterity puzzle game that'll twist your brain!
Using both hands: Tilt, spin and rotate a giant 3D amazeball to roll a pinball through multi-axis, mind bending tracks.
Compete for fastest times with global cross-platform leaderboards. Throw on hardcore mode for bragging rights, or just immerse yourself in a relaxing mix of zen gaming and crisp arcade visuals. You're gonna have an amazeball time!
BUILT FOR VR
Scale the experience to fit ANY play space!
Resize and scale gameplay for maximum comfort.
Play sitting down or standing up!
Full 360° room scale gaming with the option to enable Front Facing VR for playing while seated.
OLD SCHOOL ARCADE FUN
- 20 hand crafted, multi-axis tracks that'll twist your brain and test your hands
- Multiple difficulty tiers, ramping in challenge - ready to turn any novice into a pro
- Auto-save checkpoint system soothes the pain of falling off the track at the last second
- Worldwide, cross platform leaderboards for global competition for each track
- Visual online histograms to help track your progress and see how you stack up
- Motion control haptic feedback lets you feel every twist, turn and bump of the track
- Flick on Hardcore Mode for extra challenge and replayability
- Adjustable graphics setting to ensure gameplay runs smooth and looks awesome on any graphics card
- Over 30 steam achievements for bragging rights with friends
- Game options lets you customize the game for your taste
- Relaxing vibes and deep soundtrack created by Honsoneous
BRAINCELLS is a new indie developer with over four decades of combined game industry experience. We've made top-selling AAA titles for Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony consoles. Our goal is to develop super polished, original VR experiences that can be enjoyed by all ages!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Super Amazeballs (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.