DescriptionSuper Mario All-Stars is a collection of previously released Super Mario NES platform games. Each title is presented with its original gameplay and level design, but has been given a makeover in the graphics and sound department. A save option has been added allowing players to store the session data.
Included in Super Mario All-Stars are the following games:
- Super Mario Bros.: Mario and Luigi must rescue the Princess and the Mushroom Retainers from the evil King Bowser.
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels: known as Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan, this game features the same style of gameplay as the original Super Mario Bros. The game contains poison mushrooms, which will shrink or kill Mario, and new and old enemies, such as Flying Bloopers.
- Super Mario Bros. 2: also known as Super Mario USA in Japan, Mario and friends discover a mysterious land, called Subcon, that is being destroyed by Wart and his minions. They must rescue this strange land from the tyrant.
- Super Mario Bros. 3: Bowser, with the help of his Koopalings, takes over the Mushroom Kingdom's 7 lands and turns their kings into creatures. It's now up to Mario and Luigi to save the Mushroom Kingdom
There are no promo images for this game
- "Super Mario Collection" -- Japanese title
- "スーパーマリオコレクション" -- Japanese spelling
- "슈퍼마리오 올스타즈" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Super Mario All-Stars Review||Blake Smith (6)|
|The ultimate Mario collection...so far!||STU2 (72)|
|Four awesome Mario games, what more could you want?||Joesonic5678 (4)|
|4 Games in one! Aieeee!!!||darthsith19 (70)|
|IMPLANTgames||Nov 13, 2009||10 out of 10||100|
|HonestGamers||Dec 22, 2016||100|
|The Video Game Critic||Nov 21, 1999||A||100|
|Games Master||Sep, 1993||97 out of 100||97|
|Power Play||Sep, 1993||94 out of 100||94|
|Video Games||Oct, 1993||94 out of 100||94|
|Play Time||1993||92 out of 100||92|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Sep, 1993||37 out of 40||92|
|Mega Fun||Sep, 1993||91 out of 100||91|
|Svenska Hemdatornytt||Feb, 1994||80 out of 100||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis compilation features the release of the original Japanese version of "Super Mario Bros. 2" ("Super Mario Bros. - Lost Levels") for the first time in America.
Directors and Game Designers: