iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)SuperBall 3 is an incredibly fun block breaking game unlike any other.
It is the only block breaking game to be completely physics based, where blocks are free to move anywhere and explode against one another.
It is also the first and only block breaking game to feature a complete level set creator, allowing you to make levels with any arrangement of shapes and power ups you can think of.
Finally, it is the only block breaker to feature an insane 1,200+ levels, ensuring this game will keep you entertained for a very long time to come!
SuperBall 3 features:
- Incredible physics based gameplay.
- A powerful and easy to use level builder.
- Multiple block shapes like circles, squares and triangles.
- 24 different bonuses, including SuperNova and Worm Hole.
- A ridiculous 1200+ levels and over 3,500 medal challenges.
- Three innovative game modes unlike any you've ever seen.
- Beautiful and simple menu navigation.
- Accelerometer based "Tilt Mode" control.
- Two player versus mode.
- And a lot more!
Check out SuperBall 3 Lite to see a demo of the level builder and the unique and fun gameplay.
SuperBall 3 is simply a must play app unlike any other block breaking game. With the insane amount of levels, the purely physics based world, incredible graphics and the level creator, you can be guaranteed this is a game that will keep you entertained for a very long time to come.
* Neither SuperBall 3 nor any developments by Spiffyware is affiliated with Atari Interactive or any part of their line of products. SuperBall 3 was previously known as SuperPong. *
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "SuperPong" -- initial release title
- "SuperBall 2" -- v2.0 title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.