Not an American user?
DescriptionBrain Power is a collection of four primarily logic-and-puzzle minigames:
- Mine Detector, a clone of Minesweeper. The player is presented with a board filled with mines, and must find all of the open squares without clicking on any of the mines. Open squares contain a number, which indicates how many of the adjacent squares contains a mine. There are easy (55 mines), medium (66 mines), and hard (77 mines) modes.
- Fortune Four, a version of the board game Qubic, also known as 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe. The player takes turn with the computer placing stones on a 4x4x4 grid, the goal being to create a chain of four stones in any direction.
- Caterpillar, a clone of Snake. The player controls a snake that must avoid obstacles and eat food placed around the level. When the snake eats a piece of food, it grows longer, but if it runs into an obstacle or its own body, it dies.
- Hopper, a version of the board game Peg Solitaire. The player is given a grid with marbles arranged on it, and can remove marbles by "jumping" over them with an adjacent marble. The goal is to only have a single marble remaining. There are seven different layouts to choose from.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Board game - Peg solitaire
- Genre: Paper-and-pencil game - Tic-Tac-Toe
- Minesweeper variants
- Qubic translations
- Snake variants
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
雷堂嬢太朗 -raido.jotaro- (60639) added Brain Power (Supervision) on Jul 22, 2012
Credits (1 people)