Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The first fighting game of its kind!
Choose a fighting champion from around the world, equip your own combination of extendable arms, and then use a mix of button presses and quick hand motions to really take the fight to your opponent. Throw punches and guide them midflight to hit agile fighters, avoid incoming attacks with dashes, or trampoline high into the air to rain down fists from above. Power-up your punches to deal extra damage or curve your fists around obstacles to hit skittish opponents. Fill up your special gauge to dish out devastating combinations and finish them off. Unleash your inner fighter in this unbelievable sporting event!
- Fight via simple motion and button controls – Grab onto your Joy-Con with a unique "thumbs-up" grip and use simple motions and button presses to outthink your opponent. Toss and curve punches when you find an opening, and dodge a flurry of incoming attacks. It's fast-paced fun for everyone!
- Select from a variety of fighters – Select from brand-new fighting superstars like Ribbon Girl, Master Mummy, and more! Each fighter has their own special attributes to learn and master.
- Fight in arenas with unique obstacles – Throw punches around (or through) mysterious liquid-filled columns in a spooky laboratory, or in certain arenas, toss fighters onto trampolines for epic aerial skirmishes.
- Choose your arms carefully – Each weapon has its own strength. Some are slow and do tons of damage, while others are fast as lighting, but will only serve to set up larger combinations. It's up to you to mix and match your arms to fit your play style.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "アームズ" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switch Player||Jun 27, 2017||4.6 out of 5||92|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Jun 07, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Nintendo Life||Jun 16, 2017||90|
|Link Cable Gaming||Jun 22, 2017||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Saudi Gamer||Jun 24, 2017||80|
|IGN||Jun 07, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 16, 2017||16 out of 20||80|
|4Players.de||Jun 21, 2017||75 out of 100||75|
|Giant Bomb||Jun 20, 2017||60|
|Gamer.no||Jun 28, 2017||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Best Fighting Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Arms (official website)
Credits (207 people)
189 developers, 18 thanks