missing cover art
DescriptionNintendo Labo is an immersive experience kit in which the consumer is required to make pre-designed creations from the accompanying cardboard parts. After igs creation, each item has its specific (mini-) game accompanied on the Nintendo Labo Variety Kit Software that's packed inside.
Additional experiences can be accessed via the online community, providing alternative game-play experiences using the standard Labo parts or creative solutions of the community itself, by using non-provided card-board pieces.
The creations that can be made with the variety kit are:
- Toy-Con RC Car: Using the Switch control screen to power the player's RC Car, controlled by vibrations in the Joy-Con controllers and guided along a magnetic path using the IR motion camera in the right Joy-Con controller.
- Toy-Con Fishing Rod: Using the Switch control screen as a cinematic ocean setting, a mini-game which sets the player on a ocean fishing trip and attends the player on a catch by vibrating rigorously.
- Toy-Con House: Using the Switch control screen to display an house's interior, with a mystical creature inside. The player can interact with it by playing and feeding it. Other interactions include titlting the house and re-arranging the interior.
- Toy-Con Motorbike: The cardboard stencils form the handle-bars of a dirt-bike. One of the Joy-Cons inserted in the right handle-bar, acts as the throttle. The Switch control screen displays the track from a third-person perspective and let's the player ride along a rally-cross track.
- Toy-Con Piano: Interacting with the piano, one can play and record various compositions.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Apr 27, 2018||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.