missing cover art
DescriptionNintendo Labo is an immersive experience kit in which the consumer is required to make pre-designed creations from the accompanying cardboard parts. After it's creation, each item has its specific (mini-) game accompanied on the Nintendo Labo Vehicle Kit Software that's packed inside.
Additional experiences can be accessed via the online community, providing alternative game-play experiences using the standard Labo parts or creative solutions of the community itself, by using non-provided card-board pieces.
The creations that can be made with the vehicle kit can be used in a virtual explorable world by air, sea and land and consist of:
- Toy-Con Car: Assembly of the available parts creates a steering wheel with indicators and gear shift, which needs one of the Joy-Cons. Also included is a pull-ring for stunts and acrobatics. The whole set-up controls the car on-screen
- Toy-Con Plane: Assembly of the available parts creates a joy-stick which controls the pitch, yaw and roll of the controllable airplane on-screen. One of the Joy-cons is needed.
- Toy-Con Submarine: Assembly of the parts creates the main steering house of the submarine, which controls the main movements of the submarine and it's grappling hook on-screen. One of the Joy-cons is needed
- Toy-Con Pedal: Assembly of the parts creates a gas pedal, with help of one of the Joy-Cons, which can be used to control a car on screen
- Toy-Con Key: A Joy-con in a simple housing to activate and act like a start key for any of the above vehicles.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Nintendo Labo: Toy-Con 03 - Drive Kit " -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 20, 2018||13 out of 20||65|
|4Players.de||Sep 14, 2018||59 out of 100||59|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nintendo Labo: Toy-Con 03 - Vehicle Kit (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.