Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
- HOLD the ATTACK button to charge the strong attack and repel projectiles!
- There is a "How To Play" section within the "Extras" menu! And also here.
- You need at least one gamepad in order to play the local 2 player co-op mode!
Say hello to a fantasy themed action arcade brick breaker! Featuring cute characters, powerful magic, crazy bosses, and even local 2 player co-op mode!
- Action focused brick breaker game!
- Local 2 player co-op mode (one gamepad needed).
- No paddle - Instead, cute characters and better control of ball direction.
- Travel the world map in the order you want.
- Tons of different stages, enemies, patterns and bosses.
- Useful player and ball power-ups... Oh, and several magic attacks!
- Highly replayable! Uncover all the map, collect gems and unlock secret stages!
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy 90's synth-fantasy soundtrack.
Marie and Elene are sisters, and little witches! Today, their beloved pet, Sachiro, has been kidnapped by Lord Vanik's minions! Together, and with your help, they'll embark in a weird and wonderful journey in search of their missing pet, meeting (and fighting) odd and eccentric characters along the way.
So grab your pointy magic hat and hop into this unpretentious excuse for playing a fun arcade game!
A game by DYA Games.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "打击姐妹" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Strikey Sisters - The Brick Breaker Adventure" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||Feb 24, 2019||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developers webpage (This is a combined webpage for all games by the developer. (There is no official unique page for this specific game))
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.