Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Ramto isn’t the smartest guy in the Universe. He enjoys finding troubles - and solving them, but when woke up on a spaceship it was too much even for him. Alone on the ship he had no idea how to pilot, among heaps of weird devices created by a schizophrenic engineer.
Tardy is a quest about fiddling with computers, terminals gadgets and other hi-tech scrap of all sorts. Deal with crazy machines, solve the mystery of the crew disappearance and help Ramto to come back home!
- Do you like conspiracy theories? Start making them up then! The crew is gone, the ship seems to hate you, the Galaxy is engulfed by war and is teeming with traitors.
- Haven’t cried for a while? You’re going to see children dying, characters murdered, and the ending will make you weep (well, not all of you, but still).
- Feel carsick wearing VR-glasses? You won’t need them to immerse into the game. All the buttons, switches and terminals are as good as real.
- Enjoy playing quests but tired of find-the-item and run-around-the-location things? If you don’t want to combine banana peel to a hammer in your inventory, Tardy is the game you’ve been looking for!
- Pixel art still doesn’t make you cry blood? Wonderful! Moreover, ours is pleasing to the eye. Just like our music is pleasing to the ear.
- Tardy costs a bit more than the average sandwich. We can’t believe you haven’t bought it yet!
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.