Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Defend the North
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by the old arcade classics! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ウルヴァーブレイド" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|NintendoWorldReport||Oct 17, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|NintendoFans.de||Oct 17, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 12, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Switch Player||Oct 19, 2017||4 out of 5||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 19, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|MAN!AC||Dec 01, 2017||73 out of 100||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wulverblade (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.