Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Hold on to what you strive for!
In a world torn by war between two powerful nations fighting for rule and supremacy, accept the burden of the Sheperd and fight human darkness to protect your world from Malevolence and reunite humans and Seraphim.
Together with Lailah, the Lady of the Lake who guards the Sacred Blade, and his best friend Mikleo, the cast will discover soon enough a powerful force is rising in the shadow.
- Tumble into Sorey's epic journey set in a Medieval fantasy world with beautiful animations realized by the famous animation studio ufotable.
- Discover diversified and huge environements throughout your adventure with the help of Seraphim
- Advanced Battle System with fusions between Sorey and Seraphim. the battle scenes are now seamlessly integrated into the environements with no more load screens or transition
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Nov 03, 2015||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Gamer||Windows||Nov 05, 2015||82 out of 100||82|
|Ragequit.gr||Windows||Nov 08, 2015||80 out of 100||80|
|Riot Pixels||Windows||Jan 12, 2016||72 out of 100||72|
|RPGamer||Windows||2015||3.5 out of 5||70|
|RPG Site||PlayStation 4||Nov 17, 2015||7 out of 10||70|
|Brash Games||Windows||Mar 22, 2017||70|
|Diehard GameFan||PlayStation 4||Nov 04, 2015||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tales of Zestiria (official website)
PlayStation 4 Credits