missing cover art
Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Help your Tamagotchi friends run 13 brand new shops!
Business is booming in TamaTown, and has been so good that over a dozen new shops have just been built. Come by and bake some fresh bread at the bakery, scoop a cone at the ice cream parlor, or help plan a party at the party shop! With so many new stores to manage, and so many customers to make happy, you will need a lot of help! Therefore, you can partner up with returning favorites Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or Memetchi, and now you can also join up with Violetchi, too!
- There are over a dozen brand new shops, with even more types of shops than ever before. Upgrade your shops, and combine them to keep customers coming back for more!
- Play fun games and make your customers happy!
- The wildly popular Violetchi will be added as a playable partner! Players can now choose to partner with Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, and now Violetchi at any time! Swap characters anytime you like, too!
- Give your Tamagotchi partners new clothes and presents!
- Create your very own Park, a relaxing place to meet your friends and chat with other Tamagotchis. Plant a garden and decorate your park with fountains and many other items. Come back often, so you can see how your park has grown and changed!
- More Tamagotchi appear in Corner Shop 3 than ever before!
- Use the microphone to sing babies to sleep at the Day Care Center, blow the dust off of items in the archeology shop, and more!
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisecchi: Mina San Kyu" -- Japanese title
- "たまごっちのプチプチおみせっち ~みなサンキュ～！~" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.